Indice del forum

Fans di Marco Travaglio Forum libero

Forum non-ufficiale liberamente aperto a tutti, senza ban né censure

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Guardian: Fenomenale debutto del Movimento 5-Stelle
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Italia
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Joker

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mer Mar 31, 11:17:27    Oggetto:  Guardian: Fenomenale debutto del Movimento 5-Stelle
Descrizione: La stampa estera paragona Grillo a Michael Moore

Five-star Movement makes stunning debut in Italian elections
Party founded by comedian and blogger Beppe Grillo wins 3.5% of vote in five regions where it stood

by John Hopper

A new party founded by the political comedian and blogger Beppe Grillo has made a stunning debut in Italy's regional elections.

Without public funding and largely ignored by the media, the Five-star Movement won half a million votes with a campaign that mixed environmentalism, denunciation of corruption, and contempt for mainstream political leaders including the prime minister, Silvio Berlusconi. In the five regions where it stood the party's candidates took 3.5% of the vote.

Grillo's campaign relied on his blog, some slickly-produced YouTube videos, and plenty of old-fashioned tub-thumping in city squares. His party appeared to have succeeded in winning over many young Italians alienated by Berlusconi and the main opposition group, the Democratic Party (PD).

One visitor to his website from Lazio, the region around Rome, summed up the Movement's appeal with a posting that said: "If you had run [here], I would certainly not have abstained."

Grillo responded with a message saying: "Thanks, kids. This is just the beginning of a journey."

Three of the five regions in which his party ran were in the north of the country – the area where the PD had the most disappointing results. But the Five-star Movement's best showing was in Emilia-Romagna, traditionally a stronghold of the left, where it picked up 7% of the votes and two seats in the 50-member regional assembly.

It took another two seats in Piedmont where the PD's leader, Pierluigi Bersani, accused Grillo of letting in the right. But Grillo said: "If the centre-left loses, it's nothing to do with us."

The 61-year-old accountant turned comedian has been likened to Michael Moore. He has a similarly raucous style but, unlike the American film-maker, has often seemed ready to vault the barrier that separates satire and commentary from politics itself. He founded the Five-star Movement last October after being prevented from running in primary elections for the leadership of the PD.

Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!

Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mer Mar 31, 11:17:27    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Italia Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: